Colposcopy

Squealy
Well, on June 8th I will be having my 5th colpo in 4 years. Each time, I always need a biopsy. My pap smears have been coming back abnormal ever since I had the mirena. I had it removed January 22, 2016. It took me 8 months to go back to a normal cycle. I have also been tested for STDs and HPV and all tests come back negative. There was mentions of BV and cervicitis despite rounds of antibiotics each time. I also had a HGSIL and a LGSIL. At what point do they remove the problematic area? I think 4 years is a long time to keep having these abnormal tests and biopsies with nothing other than antibiotics and biopsies. I want one more baby by next year and will be TTC at the end of the year. I do not use any forms of birth control and my husband has been tested and is also negative for anything. We also use the pull out method (4 years strong now with no accidents) because after mirena the pill made me sick and nuvaring was not my cup of tea so I opted to use nothing. We are not actively trying but also not actively preventing but I would like to get to the bottom of my cervical issues. I guess I'm just so frustrated because I'm so tired of biopsy after biopsy. I just want the problem removed.