Stuck in a sticky situation 😔

Zayla • 🏳️‍🌈
So this has nothing to do with sex, periods, etc...... I need advice on how to let me bestfriend go. She not the person she used to be. I already tried to fix this situation multiple times. She not changing for the good she's only getting worse😔😫. She has problems that I thought i could help fix but all of that is out of my hands to be honest. I've been giving her unlimited chances for 6 whole years now. I told her she not my bestfriend anymore just me friend. She keeps calling me bestfriend and what not. This girl has some serious issues though. She's addicted to drinking and smoking. Everytime im with her she always tries to get me out my comfort zone and I always end up getting in trouble for those actions. My whole family doesn't like her. The thing that really made me consider this was that i was texting my friend for some advice the day i got my first kiss a couple days ago.( check my profile for the story) and she filped off. She tried to physically fight me because i was asking a friend for advice. After that she basically told me how i cant have any orher friends besides her. She has so manu friends and i dont have a problem with it at all. I cover up fir her all the time. I allow her to walk all over me and im putting a stop to it now. I just dont know how to tell her in any other way. The girl is just not getting it through her head. Should i block her on everything or what. Some advice would be really nice. So sorry that this was a long story i just need some help.