guys get in here quick! I have great news for us!

Danielle
So I'm watching this episode of "I'm pregnant and...." There is this lady who is 55 and pregnant with her first child! Her husband is 64 years old. He's gone 7 months out of the year bc he is chief engineer on an oil tanker. She met him when she was 41/42 and they got married a year later. She said she discussed her desire to have a baby with him at length because that was a deal breaker for her, she was going to have a baby no matter what. He married her and they went on this journey of trying to conceive a child. He is hemming and hawing just a little bit about how having a baby has drastically changed his retirement plans. But I'm not feeling sorry for him because a) he gets Medicare by the time the baby is born and b) he didn't accidentally knock up some 20 year old who lied about being on birth control to "trap him." This baby had to have been conceived on purpose. 
Anyways, their doctors told her she "was just too old to have a baby." This woman is 33 weeks pregnant at this point in the episode.  (I had to pause it to come in here and tell you guys about it). In the little info sections between scenes, the tv show said women over 40 who have never had a child have only a 1 to 3% chance of conceiving. Their odds increase to 15% with <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a>. 
As we know, younger women without health issues affecting fertility  (that includes those of us in our dirty 30s) only have a 20-30% chance of conceiving each month. 
Moral of the story, if she can have a baby, there is hope for us yet lol. Our biological clocks might be ticking, but they haven't stopped. 
Baby dust to all!!!!