Quitting my job

Madison
Today I am 6w4d and decided I'm going to quit my job. I'm a telemarketer at a small company that does CCTV and my boyfriend is managing partners for them, their lead tech/regional sales mgr and is moving into the title and position of Director of Operations. Working there has been great up until when I found out I was pregnant (day after I missed my period). I've just been really nauseous all day long and throwing up every day at work with no energy has made me pretty unproductive. And all I want to do is be a stay at home mom and just enjoy this pregnancy and feel healthy and with what Tony makes I have the option to do so. And he says he supports me ... But as far as showing he supports my decision to quit my job and just do babysitting and stay at home (I'll also be volunteering at an assisted living facility) there's been nothing like that. Which makes me feel very alone in this. Has anyone else ever quit their job while pregnant and their boyfriend/spouse have an issue with it but still say they support you? Not sure what to do. I know I'm making the right decision for me, my baby, and my body. But scared it may affect my relationship. Any advice??