Emotional Day

Crystal • 26. First time mommy😊😊
I have no clue why but of all days to feel the terrible reality of things it has to be today. The whole six months thus far of pregnancy hasn't been picture perfect I'm still throwing up, nausea every other day, don't eat too much after 11:00 am but overall I knew what to expect as I've wanted to be pregnant and have a child for quiet some time now. I knew emotions would be high and I knew I'd be a little extra when it came to my emotional side. But this morning has been nothing but tears or randomness. From the time I stepped out of the shower. My stretch marks are ten times worse over night from my boobs down to my thighs (stretch marks are common in my family so I expect this but today it struck the wrong nerve) also as expected my boobs continue to grow I was a 36D before pregnancy now I'm a whoping 36DDDD (mind you Victoria secret explained I'd have to get a custom
Made bra) to top it off mid intercourse this morning my husband asked me to stop.. that he wasn't feeling it and thought he was hurting the baby. Sex went from two to three times a day before pregnancy down to once every few days after pregnancy...let's just say I broke down prior to leaving for work. Hubby swore up and down it wasn't me it was him but my emotions were already on high.. I love my baby girl and I know all this craziness will be well worth it when she comes but God I need some reassurance or something because I'm loosing my mind today