single mother now

My fiancée just left me. He's been acting very distant for the past almost two months now. We can't communicate because he always gets angry and leaves. It got bad today. He told me he was getting a gym membership with his friend today after work and that I wasn't allowed to go or join. He knows how badly I've been wanting to go get a membership and go to the gym but I can't afford it because I'm a stay at home mom to our 16 month old son. Lately he's been wanting to be alone and has barely spent any time at home. He's been going to his moms so I know he's not cheating. We've had trust issues and I'm finally showing him that I trust him again. All I wanted was affection and shown that I'm loved. We don't have sex maybe once a week if that. He just doesn't wanna be around me.  I told him how upset I was because I wanted to go the gym with him, and how I feel neglected because whenever he is home all he does is play computer games and goes to bed. He doesn't do anything with me anymore. I got really upset today and told him how I just wanted us to do something together as a couple, like find a hobby or sport we both like that we can do when we have the chance. I told him how I'm fed up with the fact that I have to stay at home and take care of our son 24/7 while he's out and about And how I don't get any time to myself. He said it was my fault. He said he was going to play hockey with his friend after work and stopped by to change. I was in the bathroom crying. He didn't care to check up on me. Instead he told me to open the door and asked for my ring back. He said he's lost feelings and doesn't wanna be with me. I just wanted to talk and because I wouldn't let him out the door he broke the window and jumped out and left. He said he was gonna stay at his moms until I got all my stuff and left. I'm so devastated.. I have never been more heart broken before in my entire life. I love this man with my whole heart and just wanted us to be a family. I can't stop crying. I can't imagine being without him. We've been together for 3 and a half years.. I've put so much effort into us and once things get rough he just leaves. I don't know how I'm gonna do this. I'm extremely devastated and just wanna be with him. This is the worse feeling ever! I just need some positive comments to make me feel better because I just feel like my whole world is destroyed and I'm not strong enough to go through this.. 😢😔