I told myself not to test this month...

And what did I do today? I tested. 😂 seriously?! I have "issues" heehee. I really wanted to trust and put all my faith in God with this month. I do trust him and he knows when the time is right. I remind myself daily that "I am not in control."
After loosing my second baby last March that ended in an early MC, I felt okay with not testing for ovulation.. 
April came and went awfully fast and we didn't conceive right after our MC. Yes, we tried for another baby right after MC. I do not believe that I ovulated last month. I guess my body needed to heal!
I have been trying to be more aware of ovulation symptoms and learning to be calm with the journey of TTC. 
Golly, I have been feeling so out of whack lately. 
Today I am CD19 - I tested opk - because I feel "off" - I am bloated, I feel like a pee more frequently - I saw stretchy CM. This has been somewhat rare for me to see as I do not always check. So I was happy to see this and am hoping that there is still time to catch that egg. We will BD as soon as hubby comes home from work!
CD16: I had watery CM, dull achy ovaries. BD, yes!
CD17: my husband pointed out my gut while I was standing... and laughed at my pouch/tummy. I was noticeably bloated. BD, yes!
CD18: bloated like crazy. Super watery CM. Crazy tired... like almost feeling pregnant at this time- light headed if I get up too fast. Did not BD. :-( I was soooo tired.
Anyone else on or around CD19? Do you experience crazy fatigue leading up to ovulation?