I'm so confused!!!!! 😕

Katie • Katie Dupont-Deal

Ok..I have a question...only because I am really confused by whats going on with me right now because it is completely out of the norm for me...and I apologize if it is a little long....

So a week and a half ago now on Wednesday the 7th I started to experience some light pink spotting off and on for about 2 days and only noticed it when I wiped..then it stopped..then on that Sunday I experienced a little spotting that lasted maybe 30 minutes and was also light pink only noticed it when I wiped also..my AF was suppose to start on Thursday the 15th well it didn't..then comes Saturday the 17th and I started having spotting so I thought well AF is here..since Saturday its been EXTREMELY light..like I cant even wear a light absorbancy tampon cause it ends up hurting cause there isnt really anything for it to absorb..its not bright red but its any where from a loght pink, to light brown, to a little darker pink and is off and on..I dont have cramps, no AF symptoms at all..my AF normally starts off a little light the first day but still have to use a tampon then the next day it gets alot heavier and my cramps are horrid as well as bad back cramps..I have NONE of it..and just off and on spotting....since the day I got my first AF at age 12 its always been the same..same flow..same symptoms all that..so this is NOT NORMAL for me at all..so my question is have any other mommas or soon to be mommas experienced something like this and then ended up finding out you wrre expecting!? I'm so confused..😕