Not spending time with my dog

Ok, maybe some people will think this post is stupid but I need some girl advice and this is the only place I could think to post. 
In August of 2016 I left an extremely domestic violent relationship. In February 2017 I cut off all contact and broke up with him for real. In March, he broke into my house with a gun and attempted to kidnap me. I was able to escape. 
Ever since then, I have not spent one night at my house. I am battling ptsd, depression, and anxiety. I get bad sleep because I have nightmares and during the day I am drained because I have flashbacks. I work a part time job and go to school full time. So I am busy and when I am home (with my dog) I'm not playing with her. She gets attention from my family but I know she misses me and I miss her. I leave for my friends house around 6pm every night and go home early mornings 7am - 8am. 
I should be spending more time with her but for some reason I have no energy. She was abused as well and I feel like I am letting her down. I would stay the night with her but honestly I can't sleep at that house anymore because of what happened and I can't bring her to my friends because my dog is aggressive because of previous abuse (she's rescued) before the abuse my ex gave her as well. And she has fought my friends dog on several occasions. I just feel so guilty for leaving her all the time I just don't know what to do.