Is there differences between races?

I'm soo confused. Throughout school (I wasn't homeschooled) I kept being told that everyone is the same and its just skin color but where ever I look I can't help but to notice that there are behavioral differences and trends between different races. Even when I look at racial statistics I can't help but notice that there are differences. I'm trying soo hard not to think these thoughts and just try to pretend that everyone has the same genetic trends but its getting really exhausting when I travel to so many different countries and meet different people. Sometimes I wish I could just watch tv shows or listen to whoevers popular right now, but its so hard to ignore these evil thoughts that say "how come 99.9% of people that do this are of a particular race?". The older I get the more and more obvious it is, but I'm trying soo hard to just not think about it. Sometimes I think I'm crazy because when I do look at these statistics I actually do really see the differences. I just don't know what to do. Am I crazy?

Vote below to see results!