My Parents Purposely Got Pregnant, AFTER I Announced My Pregnancy 😡

Madison
Oh I am so livid. I went over to my parents's house last night to drop off two of my little brothers after taking them out for their birthdays. When my parents have on the movie "Father of The Bride Part 2" the hilarious movie staring Steve Martin, in which both his Daughter, AND his Wife are pregnant at the same time. I thought nothing of this, until my dad said "wouldn't that be fun?" to which I responded, "no, you're in poor health and you would be 75 when the kid even graduated highschool, that would be terrible for a child". Then my mother looked at me, grinned and said "I'm due in January". 
I AM FURIOUS. I start yelling "what the hell?! Why are you so inconsiderate?! You have kids who need you already!" As my husband dragged me out of the front door before I said anything anything else. 
 (A little back story, I am 22, married and pregnant with our first, a rainbow baby after infertility. My parents already have 7 kids all with genetic mutations from EDS, and MTHFR, along with Chiari brain Malformation, and scoliosis, who ALL still need surgerys of some sort. Aside from that, my father is currently unemployed, and just had open heart surgery last August. And my mother sells stuff on Amazon, but I still hear from them how they struggle to make their mortgage payments from time to time.)
On top of all that, they tried to get pregnant right after I announced it to my family that I was pregnant, and my mom decided to tell me that they're actively not using any contraception. They purposely did this. So not only is my having their first grandchild no longer a big deal, but the fact that they can't even afford to put my younger siblings through school or get them the surgeries that they so desperately need makes me so mad. I honestly want nothing to do with my insane parents anymore. And I certainly don't want them to be grandparents to my children if they can't even be good stewards of the children God already gave them.Â