Miserable!!

Ally

Hello! I am 18 weeks on Sunday and I was really hoping I could get some advice!! I am just miserable! I am hating everything about being pregnant, I know that's terrible to say but since I've been pregnant I have felt the worse I have ever felt. At 6 weeks I started with the morning sickness, now I never actually got sick, but the nausea was the worse. I got to the point were I couldn't eat or drink anything. Had to go to urgent care to be put on fluids and was prescribed an anti nausea pill. That did help immensely! And about 14 weeks I was able to go off the pills and was feeling good. Well 2 weeks ago I got an extremely sore throat and was worried it was strep. Went to urgent care again and turns out I have mono! Of course it's a stress induced mono also! So dealing with that, then about Tuesday I start getting congested, now I have a sinus infection and mono! I feel terrible for my husband because all I do is cry (which doesn't help, I know!) and complain about how I feel. He is really trying but I still feel like I'm alone in this. I am really getting depressed and I am sick of feeling like this and looking like this ( didn't mention I have been breaking out like crazy and never had acne once in my life!). I am starting to resent this baby, and I really don't want to! I want to be a good mother and have a great family, but the way this has gone I just hate it all :(. If anyone has any advice to give it would be much appreciated! Especially on this whole sinus infection and mono because it's kicking my butt!!