Losing my virginity

I'm going on the pill soon, and after that, my boyfriend and I are planning on losing our virginities to each other. The problem is I don't feel 100% ready. Emotionally and physically, I am already there. However, it's been ingrained into my mind that losing your virginity is supposed to be a huge ordeal and that I should be stressing it more, and I really don't know how to get over this feeling. And I know you might say that I'm not ready and I should just wait until I am, but I don't really think that will help because I don't know if I'll ever get over that feeling. Giving a blowjob for the first time was the same experience. I kind of just had to suck it up 😉 and do it because I could not get over how worried I was. After that, it was perfectly fine. Are there any ways I can help this feeling go away? Or should I just do what I did for giving a blowjob and just do it (but in a more romantic and sexy way)? I want my first time to be soon, but it won't be enjoyable if I'm just stressing.