He's making me feel like shit about myself..

Dia
So my boyfriend and I have been in a relationship for 11 months now.. almost a year. The love I have for him is so crazy you guys, like I would do anything and everything for him. I'm so happy with him, I support his goals and achievements. I try to be the best girlfriend possible. For a while now we've been bickering over little things that are mostly about me and the natural way of how I am. I feel like he wants me to be something I'm not and I feel like the person you love and that you're with should be perfect in your eyes... there should be nothing you wish to change about them. That's how I look at him. He doesn't feel like the most attractive guy, but I always make him feel like he is. It's not his looks that attracted me, it's his personality and demeanor and I still think he's handsome in every way. Me on the other hand, people tell me I'm pretty but I have big insecurity issues and I never believe when they say that. I have a lot of self doubt. I don't have the best clothes so I'm not trendy or whatever.. and I like to party but I know there's a specific crowd I like to surround myself with so wild, crazy, unsafe parties aren't really my cup of tea. And I'm only 19, I don't drink.. 
So here's where the problem begins. My boyfriend texted me last night saying how there's some things he loves about me and some things he can't stand... I honestly don't feel like explaining cuz the texts are self explanatory so I'll let you guys take a look and give me your feedback. I'm just really.... deeeply... hurt. He made me feel like a loser, like I'm not perfect to him, like he's not happy with the way I am... what should I do 🤧 (srry in advance for all the screenshots but you guys just have to see this..)