Ya'll gotta help me with this one 😩

Beth • 21/03/2018. 11:36am. 7lb 9oz GEORGE ELLIOTT FISHWICK 🥰 expecting a baby girl 💖due 09.03.2020 xo

This month is probably the only month that I have not had a single PMS. Every month without fail I get the most painful and irritating breast pain around a week before my period. And this month nothing at all in fact I feel fine. My AF Is due in 4 days based off this app and it always comes on time. I started noticing Montgomery glands around my areola and then my mood began to change I all of a sudden felt very very emotional and cried at the littlest thing. My financé said "I think you might be pregnant this time" and I started crying and told Him to stop bulling me and couldn't hold the tears back! I have no idea where they came from 😂 I've also been a right Miserable shit too! Then I started to feel how I can only describe as off, i just don't feel my normal self and I just feel different it's so strange. Then there is the frequent urinating ( well my partner thinks so because I pissed my self laughing earlier on today and obviously more toilet trips ) and the bloating, cramping and pelvic pain. I was also very nauseous like really feeling sick but now I'm okay. Touch wood! I just feel like my period isn't going to come and I don't normally feel like this, but this month I have been taking pregnacare and was thinking this could effect it I wasn't sure, surely it wouldn't stop my PMS. Does anyone have any suggestions I would really appreciate it 😘 xo