Need advice husband trying to give all our money away

So we are getting some money coming in soon for us .. a little something about us .. so I knew him for 9 years we got married 6 months ago very much In love had an apartment but moved out and moved in with my parents until we get a house so the BIG issue now is that when this money comes in he was telling his family "oh I'm goin to give you half the money or anything y'all need so you can invest and take care of any debt you have and buy a house" umm I was so mad sitting there listening to this bullshit and they were so excited about it HE COMPLETELY FORGOT about us though ! What about our house ? Our investment? Our life that we need to build together and just started!! I don't want to sound selfish but this is our money and I don't want anyone having it but us because money goes away so fast and I have been broke all my life even growing up with my family we been broke 10 people in my family live in a 3 bedroom I just want to help my family not his family ! And not only that but his family is so wealthy!! His mom is ALMOST A MILLIONAIRE she owns like 8 companies they have a huge nice house and all have great jobs and good income but not us we can't even afford food here but he said when I get the money I want to help HIS family first not even us or my family I feel like this is going to make me go crazy like they are so happy now always inviting us over and make excuses to see us now just bcuz they want our money I'm so stressed about this

Update: also his family knew we were so poor at one point we slept in the car and they didn't even give a shit or try to help us they are only talking to us now bcuz we are getting money and she asked her son to make sure he gives them money first his family is so selfish with money smh