Frustrated with my husband

I have hyperemesis gravidarum and it has been very tough. I'm on antiemetics in anal suppository form because I couldn't keep pills, food or liquids down. I had to get IV fluids for dehydration and an antiemetic shot. So, it's been a rough few weeks. My doctor put me on disability (I work in the medical field so I can't see patients while vomiting nor while on antiemetic because it has a sedating effect.)

I am so frustrated with my husband. I usually do most of the shopping, cooking and cleaning but I have been unable to function. My current daily accomplishments include showering and washing dishes. It's awful! He was great for the first week- helped clean up, brought me food and was super sweet. But now he seems annoyed that I'm not doing anything and has not cooked a single meal and still leaves messes for me to try to clean when I have times of feeling half decent. I have to ask him to please get me food on the weekends (my mom has helped on weekdays when I'm really bad) I can somewhat deal with that, but I am feeling so hurt that he offers no comfort after I throw up or when I am just at my wits end. I have to force feed myself because even though the antiemetic keeps stuff down food still looks disgusting. I told him just now after puking that it would be nice if he comes up to check on me if he hears me puking and he said, well there's nothing I can do. I told him it would really help to just be comforted or have my back rubbed after being exhausted from violently vomiting.

I just don't know what to do. And I also understand his side that I am not a present partner right now, but this is the last way in the world I want to be right now and if I could make the sick feeling go away and be my normal self I would.

Is hyperemesis putting a strain on anyone else's relationship? Any suggestions? And maybe I just need to vent because hyperemesis is overwhelming. I don't feel like myself: I'm not working, socializing or being my normally super productive self.

Am I over reacting that this makes me scared about whether or not he'll be as helpful as needed once the baby comes?

Any constructive advice is welcome! Help!