The 5 Love Languages ❤️

L

So let me just say thank you SO much to all the women that recommended I read this book... this could potentially save my last relationship. You see, we had broken up because I wasn't feeling love from him I just felt like a body to have sex with and slave over the house chores & bill paying. Yeah we went on dates but we both spent most time on our phones so I felt like there was no actual communication or bonding going on. I never received compliments from him and I was feeling very insecure... on his end he was saying that I never considered his feelings, I never showed appreciation for what he DID do for me... I could never understand what he meant until I read this book... we have totally different love languages and we BOTH had faults in the breakup.

His first language is Acts of Service, (he likes that I make sure dinner is ready, bills are paid & the house is clean.) His second language is in between Physical Touch & Quality Time. (He lovesss watching shows all the time & wants me to watch them with him but I don't really like TV so I don't pay attention and it upsets him. He also likes for me to touch him and give him "special treatment aka sexual stuff.)

My first love language is absolutely Words of Affirmation. (I absolutely love being praised by the things I've done like making sure everything is paid for & clean. I love being complimented for my outfit or on a perfume I'm wearing... just any positive words make me feel amazing the entire day!) My second love language is definitely between Receiving gifts & Quality Time. (I would absolutely love to find little notes that he's written me just so I know he's thinking about me or a rose just because. I also feel like there are times when we are in the same room together , but never really have a conversation so I feel left out.)

But either way I'm really starting to understand our different ways of loving & it's a wonderful start. I'm excited to try some new stuff with him. What are YOUR Love Languages???

Please share below !! Thanks for reading