Having sex under 18

🪐 E.T 🪐

I'd just like to say you don't have to agree with me but don't attack me for my opinion and my choices.

I lost my virginity when I was 15; I know it wasn't legal but I can't change that now and I also don't regret it. I lost it to my boyfriend who respected me and my body, and didn't pressure me into doing anything I didn't want to. We were both ready.

I'm now 16 and were still sexually active. I don't think anyone should judge a person for having sex legally, and you also shouldn't tell someone that they aren't ready when you don't know.

I know more than anyone that mistakes happen and birth control can fail because it happened to me; I was on the pill and ended up pregnant more than once. All of those pregnancies ended in miscarriages. I don't need grown women telling me I could get pregnant because I'm completely aware of that, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't have sex. Plenty of adults have sex when they don't want children.

I'm not saying all 16 year olds should have sex because it all depends on when you're ready and when you've found the right person. Don't ever let someone pressure you into anything. It also doesn't matter if you want to wait until you're in your twenties, or even until after marriage. But you don't need to bash someone for doing things differently.