Health problems / missing periods

(Just so you know I'm 19). So this keeps happening to me: I keep randomly skipping periods. Usually when this happens a month or two passes before I have a period again. This is happening right now. This month marks the third month my period hasn't came. This has been happening for nearly a year.

I have been thinking I maybe have pcos because of other things.. like I have tons of body hair where I shouldn't. It's dark and coarse and soooo embarrassing (it's on my neck, i have a happy trail, and my butt is really hair too, just to list my huge problem areas). Also I'm really depressed a lot of the time. And I have extreme anxiety (and social anxiety). I do have suicidal thoughts but I know I'm too scared to actually go through with those thoughts, although lately at times it's been getting really bad. It seems I keep getting lower and lower. Oh yeah and I'm also really over weight. Last time I checked I am around 265 pounds. I have tried so many times and many different ways but I can never lose weight.

Again I think I may have pcos.... but of course it's hard to tell without a dr examining me. But does anyone here have any other ideas of what could be going on with me?

But here's a huge problem I have. I can't go to the doctor. I still live with my dad therefore he gets to decide if I need to go to the doctor and most of the time it's a no. He hates taking me to the doctors. Partly because of the cost. (When I got my wisdom teeth out and got a horrible sinus infection while healing, he still didn't want to take me to the doctor). He's a nice guy but damn. Long story short: I know there's something wrong with me. I know my life would probably be increased in quality if I could find out what's going on and start treating it but I know I'm not going to be able to do that... I'm in a really tough spot right now : (