Okay guys... I'm about to drop a truth bomb.

I have always been convinced that the quality of sex is all about the size of his penis.... WRONG! I dated a guy for 2 years with the biggest penis I've ever seen.. the sex was HORRIBLE! I just told myself that it was me, and moved on. Until I got with my guy. Okay, so I met him at a party and he hit me up, right? The plan was just to be casual sex partners, right? The first time, he pulled down his pants, I was sooooooo disappointed. Of course I'm not just going to ditch him, right? So I figured I'd let him do his thing and then tell him that things aren't working out. GIRL. It was MIND-BLOWING. I'm talking like, 6 orgasms in 4 minutes mind-blowing. So we kept having sex, like a lot. I didn't mind at all. So we decided to start testing the emotional side of things, and we get along really well. We have a lot in common. But that is not the point. LITTLE DICKS CAN BE A GODSEND. My ex was A MONSTER. Sex was horrible. I'm talking 9 inches. My guy is probably 5 1/2. And I'm telling you... that shit DOES NOT MATTER! It's all about how they use it.