Would you give your SO a third chance?

In my case ... I'm talking about cheating & lying ... When we first got together , I found out he was cheating . He was talking to multiple women on social media .

I don't believe it was sexual intercourse , (but how do I really know) but it was a lot of back and forth flirting and sexual talk . Just as bad in my book.

We broke it off for a minute . We got back together , and I thought it was doing fine!

Fast forward 8 months ,

I recently found out he was talking to another female . I wasn't able to see the messages that were sent back and forth . However , I went to our phone statement and got the times and dates they talked and texted.

From the pattern of the messages and calls , it seemed innocent . I could tell that it could have been platonic . They text or talked every few months , and it was like 3 or 4 messages back and forth or a 10 minute phone call & her number wouldn't pop up for another two or so months . They didn't send picture messages . Her story aligns with the statement .

I know what you're thinking : what about his social media... well, after this whole social media cheating at the beginning , he gave it up & hasn't been on social media since January. So , of course , nothing it there and trust me , I look even though I know he doesn't get on..

Here's where it goes south ... I asked him about her and he straight up lied . He said he didn't talk to anyone with her name ... then it turned to , he talked to her a few months ago when she hit him up . (But the statement said they had spoke two days before) Now , he's saying he did talk to her recently but only because she had family drama . My thing is ... why lie if it's platonic...

Their convos have been going back at least since January with those months where they didn't speak , but he's been deleting those messages and calls . He knew he was wrong , obviously.

Here's the info she gave me about their relationship.

We have been together for over a year and a half ... so , it's hard to pack up and leave when we have built and grown so much with one another . But I think he dug his own grave when he lied ...

His excuse was , he lied to me at first because he didn't want us to argue ...

Vote below to see results!