Lost my virginty, lost my friends

Marilyn

So august 10th I lost my virginity to this guy who I seriously have feelings for & he

Didn't pressure me or anything it was completely up to me & we used protection & everything& he took it slow anyways later that day I had texted my best friend & told her & she said that she gonna yell at me & she's so mad at me & blah blah blah but she lost her virginity to a guy that left her not only did he leave her but he also left her with an infection. Her boyfriends locked up & she cheats on him so many times but I never complained. I had her back cuz that's my girl. Then she told one of my other friends who i didn't want to tell yet cuz I didn't feel like telling all my friends at once & she knows about my trust issues but she still ran her mouth & when I stood

Up for myself she said that I've been "getting bold ever since I've been with him" & I need to stop like I said I was just standing up for myself but I didn't end up telling her anything & I haven't talked to her for a while but I was crying so much that night & on top of that my other friend she told took her side & didn't even call me to ask me about. What do you guys think? What would you do if you were me?