Dear Husband

I feel so alone. I have told you countless times how I feel and you do not change how you are with me. You are gone 14 hours everyday while I am home alone with our daughter. When you started working there you promised me you would call, text, and FaceTime us. You promise me a lot of things. I'm happy to be home but that doesn't mean it's okay to forget about me. I know you are busy but you don't even make an effort to try and talk to me. Any time we are on the phone you hurry to get off. I'm confused. This isn't a "kiddie" thing. This is love this is a marriage thing. I don't have a lot of friends or family to talk to during the day so it's not easy. I know you say to be thankful for staying home but you promised you would call me. You promised you would text me. This is the last time I'm going to tell you how I feel. Nothing is changing so I know you don't care enough. It's not a "kiddie" thing. I am not a business person like you....I am a love and family person.

I worry about our marriage. I have told you so many times and the more i tell you the more you feel distant. Why did you marry me?????