FUCK EVERYONE โœŒ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

Shawnna

*sighs* Im so damn tired and fed up with everybody and every FUCKING thing in my life. This dumb ass job can't be professional to save their goddamn life. I have a fucked up disrespectful ass babyfather that i hate so much and ion want nothing to do with that asshole. its like nothing is going right for me today like I got bad luck or something. I was suppose to get my check today but this mf lady talking bout oh well I don't have your check my son does. well Wtf don't chu own the store like he does, I don't understand so she say oh well I can give you some cash for now he's on his way ...this hoe gone give me $60 like Wtf Imma do with this I have stuff to get i have a baby shower of mine that I have to get ready for. so I was gonna go back up there and get my check but the damn store doesn't have change to give its like are you serious ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ . You know how you get so pissed n angry yo insides get hot and you start to tear up a little? That's how Im feeling rn. I just don't have time for the BS Im reatressed out rn. then Im feeling like I have nobody family wise ๐Ÿ’ just FML FML FML