He FINALLY did it!!!!

Taylor

He finally proposed!!!! *Disclaimer- This is going to be kind of a long post* My birthday is 8/6 and I was sad because my boyfriend wasn't going to be able to come home, he works for the railroad and he travels a lot. So my mom through myself, my sister, my grandma, and my dad a joint birthday dinner yesterday, and I was kind of sad because I didn't think he was coming. An hour into the dinner he suprises me and I was so happy to see him. That night we went out and had a good time on the party bus my mom rented, another surpise. Today we woke up from partying all night and he bought me a dress and shoes and told me to get ready. Once we were dressed he put a blindfold on my eyes and we went on a drive. We stopped and we get out of the car and he walks me into a room and I could hear Love Don't Change by Musiq Soulchild playing in the background he took the blindfold off and there he was on one knee with 50 of our closest family and friends and a cake that said "Will You Marry Me". I laugh when I'm nervous so I started giggling because I was so surprised and overwhelmed, but of course I said yes. He rented out a conference room in a hotel and got a caterer and served some delicious food. It was the most amazing, well thought out, and loving thing he has ever done. Apparently he had been planning it for months and I seriously had no idea. I love this man soooooo much. Its been a long 13 years, but finally I get to be his wife. Wedding day 1-18-19