OPK results - really trying hard this month!

K 👑 • TTC baby #1 for about 1.5 years | Trying to spread positivity wherever I go 🌍💕

Hi all! I'm having a bit of a dilemma this month. A little background - my fiance and I have been TTC since January of this year, so we're on our 8th month. Unfortunately, I had no period for 3 months straight, all pregnancy tests and blood tests were negative. had ultrasounds, lots of urine samples, blood work, medications, and my doctor couldn't figure out why my periods had vanished! She put me on progesterone to take for 10 days and it started my period right back up. So here I am, on CD 14, and all of my <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android">fertility apps</a> say that I ovulate tomorrow! I have been using OPK since CD 11 and it just doesn't seem like my lines are growing any darker :( So my question is, if you take an ovulation test every day to determine when you ovulate, should you see a gradual darkening of the Test Line or does it just pop up as a positive OPK 24-48 hours before ovulation? Please comment! After trying and going through all of this I really want this month to be my lucky month! (The first two tests were taken on CD 11, and the rest were taken daily on CD 12, 13, and 14)