Implantation bleeding? Kind gross photos- warning

Danielle

So I know I'll have my answer probably within the next 2 days if it's my period or not but things are different this month and I'm not sure what to think. So I got off my period on the 31st and had unprotected sex with my boyfriend (been together 6.5 years) on the 2nd. This is only the 2nd time he ever finished inside me. So the last week and 1/2 I've really felt off and not feeling well. I'm tossing and turning all night and feel like I'm coming down with a cold. Now my period is supposed to start tomorrow and I have very light pink spotting. I have to pee like every 45 minutes yesterday and today. Plus yesterday and today I've been FREEZING or I got really hot (especially if I'm in bed) and feel like I'm going to get sick. It comes in waves. I've lost most of my appetite the past week or so and have lost about 10 lbs. I've never had a child before so idk if these are normal or weird. Please what are your thoughts? Not to be gross this is the most of the spotting I had today. I normally am a heavy bleeder so weird. Please thoughts?