I want a baby!

Geeky • 💜bae💜

Ok so the title says it all. I want a baby! But my boyfriend doesn't. I also want a ring on my finger and he doesn't. I also want my own place to live and he doesn't. I WANT TO BE ABLE TO WALK AROUND IN MY SEXY UNDERWEAR WITHOUT BUMPING INTO HIS SISTER!!!!!!

I'm not gunna push to make him do any of these. I'm only 19 so it's still early. I always thought by now I'd have a baby a house and a ring. I love this guy and don't wanna be with anyone else. But I feel like he doesn't want what I want. I feel like I'm getting too old to have a baby. I wanna be young on my wedding photos and I wanna be a young mum. I don't wanna be 30 and have a baby. I feel like that's too late. I always thought growing up that when I can have a baby (16) I would. But I'm 19 now and I have nothing.

I know it's silly. I'm only 19 for goodness sake but I feel like he will never want these things. I feel like he still thinks he is 14 when his 21. I don't know what to do and when I bring it up he says when we're ready. IM FUCKING READY!!!