Domestic violence neighbors

Kylie

So we (fiancé and I ) have been in an apartment for about almost a year.. our downstairs neighbors fight daily and constantly break up and then get right back together.. they are very loud when they fight.. well recently the neighbors boyfriend has started to hit her( again when he yells he's very loud) today they have been fighting since noon and it's now 11:38pm and they were still yelling and you could hear him choking her. Finally we had enough ( forgot to mention our apartment complex has only 4 apartments in it so we can hear a lot ) we called the cops and upon entering they found marijuana and Meth and are continually bringing meth pipes out by the bags.. I'm almost 13 weeks pregnant and this whole ordeal has me panicking and sick to my stomach.. we've been trying to find a new place but aren't having much luck ( lease is up in late December) .. our landlord is a piece of work as well so there's no help there. Apparently these two hooligans are 2,000$ late on rent and the landlord new about the marijuana as well. Basically I just needed someone to vent to ( needed to get my mind off vomiting from being so panicky) about this. I'm just concerned if they don't send the hooligans boyfriend to jail tonight he will try talking to me tomorrow when I'm home alone while my fiancé is at work. ( he knows it was us who called because the cop had us wait outside and they had him sit in the cop car ) they haven't cuffed him yet so idk I'm just freaking out. I don't want my baby around any of this. Hopefully we can find a new place soon 😢😩 shitty part is besides the hooligan neighbors we were happy here. I do not feel safe anymore and my heart breaks for the girl ( other than her doing drugs) because she told the cops he hasn't hit her but you can tell he has and we've heard it and have it on video.. and today she could hardly walk .. oh and these two were supposed to be evicted awhile ago but the landlord is getting old and is trying to sell the whole building to someone else so he doesn't really care .