Gonna murder the SO

Samantha

am I really the only one with an SO that isn't very affectionate with their bump?? mine swears he's so excited but he won't touch my bump or talk to our baby girl on his own but maybe once every few weeks .majority of the time I have to force him or he's just showing face in front of his friends. It drives me crazy and makes me feel so down on myself.Not only that but we're going through all kinds of problems he won't come near .e sexually usually because it weird him out and he just can't get past it.. not to mention he's just made me feel so damn self conscious about the way my body has changed. He's always so angry about everything and says it's my fault because I'm so cranky and can't agree on anything with him! But shit I'm so emotionally and sexually frustrated what does he expect like Jesus! he doesn't even help me with anything ever I do everyth6around the house not to mention I work 5 days a week the same amount of hours as him!! like no shit I'm cranky I'm freaking tired and frustrated I. all kinds of ways just like him and yet I'm the crazy one?? I just want to murder him I swear!! Am I the only one having relationship problems since getting pregnant? Like I'm already 31 weeks and I'm getting so damn tired of feeling so unappreciated and unloved I'm afraid I'll just loose myshit soon and just leave him!! Lord knows I love him but fuck he's not the only one going through things!! But God forbid I say anything! then he's all talk about how he knows he's just stressed and he should be helping more blah blah but nothing ever changes! like maybe I'm just a bitch bu jeez! Am I really the crazy one here? Anyone else struggling with their relationship now?