Pregnant after loss

Amanda

So I would like to know what you ladies think.. Am I being ridiculous or is this normal?

This time last year we found out we were pregnant and expecting our daughter to be born on 4/25/17. Well after carrying her to 41 weeks she passed away and I had a still birth.. well here we are again End of august and I find out I am pregnant again. Scared shitless to think this could all happen again get so excited fall in love set up her nursery to come home from the hospital without our daughter. I am pregnant the same time so that scares me and what if it is another girl that scares me and what if I carry all the way again and lose her/him again. I'm full of fear and excitement all at the same time. Then me and the significant other are talking about baby things and he made a comment about reusing the things we already have. Some things I can see but something's such as the room decor and clothes I'm not ok with doing.. Anyone else have a situation somewhat like mine and get pregnant again and either reuse or not reuse anything. How did u feel? Just not sure