How do I become a youth director for my career?

quinn

Please Christians only, I am looking for help, not to be made fun for judged for my faith. I am almost 15. I know I am young, but I have been thinking what I want to be when I am older. I thought about this ever since two years ago and I really want to become a youth director. I used to no be a strong Christian at all and then I started going to youth group at a different church and my youth director completely changed my POV around. I am now a strong christian and I want to share my faith with teens when I am older and share my story+help them grow in their faith. I don't know how I would become a youth director though. I know you have to reach out to churches, but all the churches I believe in and like already have youth directors. I just really want to serve God this way when I am older but I don't know how. I don't even know if I am fit to be a youth director because I am super shy with speaking in front of people. I know you have to be willing to start discussions, lead prayers, etc. but I am just super shy and want to be able to serve God in this way. Do you think I am fit to be a youth director? What are some ways to pray easier in front of people? And do you know how to go about being a youth director?thank you to whoever can help.