Name this cat 🐈

πŸ‘»

Alright here's another edition of "Ghost makes quick stupid decisions while drunk".

A couple of weeks ago right before the Mayweather McGregor fight, me and a friend did another alcohol run. I was already "there" so I was the passenger. We got to this gas station and I look out the window before getting out of the car in my drunken stupor and see TWO kitties under a broken down truck kinda behind the gas station building.

I get out of the car and do a "ohmahgawdddd hhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!" to these cats.

SOMEHOW, they both walk up to me. I think cats know I have "dog lady" tattooed across my knuckles. I always say hi, but they never acknowledge me. The boy cat is WAY more affectionate, and the girl cat observes, then gives in to the rubbings. I go into the gas station, and they follow me in and out.

A local guy comes up to me and my friend and tells us to take them. He says they've been under the truck or in the dumpster for over a month. He says his dog passed on July 25th, and he believes a sibling of theirs came to his doorstep the night of the 26th, so he kept it. This man goes inside and buys us boxes of cat food to try to convince us to take the cats.

Guess who thinks its a fantastic idea to acquire two cats on top of a baby and 4 dogs? This bitch.

It's one boy and one girl. The boy cat I haven't seen in a few days (it's SO HARD getting them comfortable inside. Any tips? She/they are okay once inside but it takes a lot for them to come in).

I originally named them diesel (girl) and nitrous (boy)... cause you know.... gas station find. Now brother seems to be MIA, I wanna give her a better name.

Girl has had a vet visit and they named her "kitty" πŸ˜’

She has intense blue eyes and I wanted to name her Isis but with the KKK being all around me I better not. I can't have uneducated hicks coming at me.

This girl cat has recently got VERY loving on me. She rarely leaves the porch anymore. She's getting more confident walking indoors even if it takes her 15 minutes. I honestly thought SHE would be the one to leave and never come back the first night.

"Boyfriend's" eyes look just like hers but that would be weird af to name her after him. πŸ™…πŸΌ

Also, what breed is she exactly? Is she truly Siamese? I didn't think they looked like this. Her tail is raccoon-ish. Her build is tiny but yeah I've made her kinda fat lately, so maybe that's why she isn't leaving πŸ˜‰

My chihuahuas face the day he first sees them:

πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’