Medications Kratom & breastfeeding

Okay so I love breastfeeding my baby she is 3 weeks old and she loves it too but I have a health condition that requires me to take medications (Adderall, Gabapentin and Xanax) and a herbal supplement Kratom. I have called a agency that specializes in breastfeeding and medication and they okayed my medications except the Xanax but I still feel strange if I was to take the okayed ones and breast feed her. I take Kratom which I can't find any studies done and the agency told me there isn't enough research to okay taking it while breastfeeding. Has anyone taken this while breastfeeding?! Anyone? And I'm also looking for support if I decide to exclusively bottle feed, because my bf and mother are shaming me for wanting to get on my medications and bottle feed which is inevitable they just think I should wait 4 months but I don't want to be miserable just so I can breastfeed...I only bottle fed my son because he wouldn't latch and he is great...idk any input about anything especially Kratom!!

UPDATE: I believe that is the agency I contacted and they don't have enough research on Kratom so they just say no...and they okayed my other meds but I still feel ify...so I wanted personal experiences...