I shaved his asshole 🙄

Nahomi

Ight, so this is gonna be probably the weirdest story you guys will hear today but I don't really care, no shame, lol. So I was at my mans place and we just chillen on his bed or whatever. He gets up and he says, "Ima shower and I might take a while cause I'm gonna shave." I'm just like ight do your thing. About 15 minutes later he steps out the bathroom and says "This is gonna sound super weird but.... can you help me shave my asshole?"

I'm over here thinking he's joking cause before this ever came up I would joke about him being hairy so I thought, this must be a joke? Nope, I walk in the and yeah he hands me the razor, he's butt naked and I'm standing there thinking, this is for real.

He gets in the shower, I'm outside of it and he really bends over and says "Just get whatever it is that you don't like." For a second I was like, did those jokes really get to him? Anyways. I tried shaving it and I told him, "Ok, can you just lay on your tummy on the floor instead? He did so and I shaved his ass and got rid of all the hair, he wasn't so hairy the hairs were just long. He really wanted the asshole hairs off tho. Of course I went in there cause I don't mind at all honestly and I shaved all of it perfectly.

He's the type where usually he says "Don't you EVER touch my ass again" when I slap it lol.

But I give no fucks and continue to anyways and at this point he's used to it cause he's tired of fighting me over it. So me shaving his asshole must have been a huge step for him 😂. Anyways !! when I was all done and all was good, he looks in the mirror to look how I did and he was pretty happy, not gonna lie. Made me feel proud of it 😂 he said "Oh wow, that looks like my ass when I was 8 years old". ANYWHO, He sleeps naked and he loves how hairless he feels and later that night he's just laying in bed and I can just see how good he feels.

I'm feeling proud and happy for him but before you guys get any thoughts, he is no where near gay. I'm more than positive about that 😂😂. The reason why I'm posting this is because I was telling him about this app the other day and telling him all the crazy shit I find here and he asked me "You wanna post the time about when you shaved my asshole don't you?" I was like "Yeah, but I wasn't going to cause I thought that your get mad for getting personal on this vagina social media" 😂 Turns out, he didn't mind so now this is here🙄