idk what too do at this point....

I've been with my man for 6 years... anddddd at this point I cant make him mad or else he will leave me. literally. so let me start off and say this first. ***HIS PHONE WAS ON THE FLOOR WHILE WE SLEPT***. last night and this morning he kept jumping out of sleep checking his phone right away. every time he jumped it woke me up. the first 3 times I didn't say anything. but the 4th time forget it. he was on the bed but his upper body was reaching down on the floor looking at his phone for a cool minute. I tried pulling him up and he refused till he was done looking at his phone but kept it on the floor still. so I told him "why do u keep jumping out of ur sleep, why don't u just bring your phone on the bed so when it vibrates youll know someone reached out too you instead of jumping like if u missed something". and he told me this. "why the fuck does it matter I was checking to see if any one important called me (my name)". then I told him "that's why u should leave ur phone on the bed if it's that important but instead its on the floor? I don't understand why your mad at me..." he said something i forgot and he got up put his shoes on grabbed his wallet his keys and stormed outside. my dumb self followed him but at this point I was crying. I told him "why are u so angry towards me i didn't say anything wrong and ur taking it like If I did say something wrong" and he said " I was checking the time on my phone that was it and ur bitching at me to bring MY phone on the bed?!" at that point I walked back in the house locked it and now I'm here writing this. from his reaction NOW I'm scared that he's actually up to no good. I'm scared too put two and two together but he did refuse to come up with his phone when I tried pulling him up and he left it on the floor. he " checked it" like someone texted him. but i never asked. then he tells me 2 different things. he checked to see if someone important called him then he was just checking the time. I never told him "whos texting u blah blah blah" just bring ur phone on the bed if someone that important is hitting u up so u wont miss anything while u sleep. his face was literally 😡😠 towards me. and now he wont talk too me at all. my question too u guys is what do u guys think?? I cant bring this up too him because hell get even more mad and idk what comes next from there. he tells the world im his wife but once I say something no matter how I word it or say it I don't feel like a wife in his eyes anymore.. just someone he hates. I cant stop crying because idk how this escalated I mean did I say something wrong to trigger him like this??????? I'm the sweetest girl anyone can have and he treats me like I'm this evil bitch that everyone will hate. I'm just confused whats really going on here!!!!!!!!!