I watched a 10 month old and I'm freaking out

Mini

So I was baby sitting for my dad's co-worker. She has a 10 month old daughter and I'm 26 weeks pregnant. Wanted to help out and plus just thought it would be fun since I'm expecting.

Well. It wasn't fun. Maybe because she isn't mine, so we don't have a routine, and she was in an unfamiliar place. Don't get me wrong, it went really smoothly. She actually really liked me even though I had never seen her before and it was her first time at a baby sitter instead of with her grandpa. She made it really easy for me! :)

But I didn't realize how much attention babies need... I used to work at a daycare and me and one other girl would watch up to ten babies at a time. From 6 weeks - 11 months old. I knew how much work they are and thought this will be a piece of cake, just one baby! It really freaked me out...

So... lemme get this straight... the only time you get to do anything is when baby is sleeping or if you are carrying baby around with you??? Lol. I mean, I knew this, it just seemed so much easier in my head and I felt far less stressed at the daycare honestly... how does a typical day go for you moms? Hallllpppp