Update on my favorite human being

Madeline • 20 Mom to a beautiful baby girl

Ok, so a few weeks ago I posted another post on here and the jist of the situation was I got to know this guy and who he was and really started to like him. I’m turning 15 on October 14 and I can just say now from what my family has been through I am not your ordinary girl. I race in this sport called mountain biking which is how I originally met him. We got to know each other really well. I took the first step by face timing him but originally trying to set up a time to talk to him. We talked for an hour until he had to go somewhere. Then later that night when he finally got home me and him were texting. Keep in mind he lives an hour away from me so we aren’t going to be your typical teenage high school relationship. I went ahead and asked him if he wanted to be in a relationship with someone one day and he said yes. But then I asked him the gut wrenching question, if he would want to be in a relationship with me and he said yes. I know, I know we have a ton of growing to do and we are going to try and make it work. I don’t need people telling me it’s a bad idea because we are so young because I already know we have a ton of growing to do but we are both willing to make it work and let God take the reigns. I’m a homeschooler and I was able to skip the first year of high school due to me working my butt off. I’m really not your typical teen and neither is he. We have known each other and each other’s family long enough to know that