I let it go too far😣

My ex friend with benefits called yesterday and because I'm tired of my boyfriend of 6 years bullshit. I entertained the ex conversation and we meet up. Well our chemistry hasn't changed our bodies crave each other, we admitted that our sex is the best we ever had.

I have never cheated on anyone before and yesterday I let our meet up after years of not seeing each other go to far. We kissed passionately and oh how I missed that. But he then sucked my breast and fingered me as I rubbed his manhood in his truck.

I stopped it because I thought about how I would feel if my bf did this to me. Part of me wouldn't care because I have fell out of love with him but it's wrong and I do feel bad. I don't know what I

want to do. Should I tell him what

happened and face the issues from

this, or take this secret to my grave.

I dont know how much longer we are going to be together because we argue and fight every-day, he has anger issues and controls most of my time. He keep pushing me away because he doesn't want to change. But I told my ex what we did can't happen again unless I'm single! I guess I'm straddling the fence!

It's hard to leave my bf because a lot of financial stuff is combined, and if I leave he looses his job because my car is his transportation. I have been waiting for him to get his shit together before I leave but now idk what to do.