Would you tell?

🦇𝓡

So after bitching and venting to my crew, I'm STILL angry. So I figured I'd come here. It's also controversial because cheating and telling people the truth seems to be very controversial apparently.

Anyways, as some of you know the father of my son is an asshat. The biggest, cheating asshat in the world. Three girls knew about me.

Hoe bag #1 didnt even tell me that they used to date. She flat out lied to me because he asked her to. I guess when I wasn't in the room he would tell her he wishes he was with her instead and she would act normally when I came back in the room.

Hoe bag #2 was our old roommate's girlfriend then fiance then wife. She knew he was with me. She was in the picture when I found out I was pregnant. I even helped her figure out what her husband was lying to her about and helped her figure out he was cheating on her.

Hoe bag #3 only knew of me. She was the type of hoe that was okay coming to the house when I wasn't there and was okay hanging out in parking lots with him, but somehow wants to claim she didn't know we weren't together. Like girl... I was living with him and he kept you away from me... Try again. She only stopped it when she found out I was pregnant.

Anyways... I just want to know how many people would actually let a girl know their man was cheating in them.

Question for the comments: would it make a difference if a child was involved? Would it make you more or less inclined to tell?

I would and have told women their dudes were cheating on them.

Vote below to see results!