I need to vent

quianah2 expecting1stchild@37

Age 37 36 weeks pregnant and this will be first child😊 ok so let me get straight to the point. He’s 31 my boyfriend that is and he already has 4 kids. So his reaction to this amazing time in my life (my baby girl) is not like I hoped. I’m trying to see things from his perspective but I can’t see it. He works 2 jobs and when he’s not working he’s never fucking here. Playing basketball every day after work. I’m constantly reminding him can we please go out and do something before our princess comes please. It’s always ok babe what you wanna do then me lol I come up with nothing because by that time I’m exhausted about it all and we end up Netflix and chilling smfh. I’ve been outta work since April because of bleeding during my first trimester. So my doctor immediately took me out of work. 2 miscarriages at work really made me follow orders this time. I was a person that just worked 16 days every day. I miss it. Any who I’m bored as shit and yes it’s almost over but I don’t think it’s gonna get better with me and bae any time soon. Before I got pregnant omg we had crazy fun. Us going out to the bar or club and just enjoying life. I love females so you can imagine how much fun we had. My baby is 6’8 and fine as hell. Hopefully things will get back like they used to be🙇🏽‍♀️