Brag on my parents

Harlee

So my pregnancy has been rough. I've been off work and on bed rest since 6 weeks because I'm high risk. I'm 31+6 weeks and my husband has been having to miss work a lot lately due to me being admitted for contractions and high blood pressure. Also, my baby is measuring 3 weeks behind. I'm on STRICT bed rest now and with my husband working I can't clean or cook or anything and we have been stressing our bills a little. My parents live 5 hours away. After being hospitalized 3 weeks ago my mom made a trip here to stay with me to cook, clean, and do all my shopping. I also was stressed because im afraid my daughter will be here early and I haven't had her nursery even started yet and now, I wasn't allowed to start at all! My mom paid $500 for her entire crib/room set and $200 for the crib and mattress just because she wanted to. Then her and my husband set everything up for me. She had to go back home this week because she has important doctors appointments but she is coming back Saturday and staying till Addison is born! When she left she gave my husband $140 to get groceries for the week and her and my dad gave me $100 just to keep for whatever. She also paid off my washer and dryer that we were making payments on through Aaron's and our 65 inch tv so we had one less bill. I see so many people talking about how clingy their parents are and stuff on here all the time so I thought it'd be good to see a positive post 💕