Should I leave my job or stay?

Michelle

Okay so I’ll try to make it short. I told my job i was going to go on leave when I turn 38 weeks, the reason I told them that was because I wanted to work as close to my due date as possible so I could get more time with my baby... BUT just a week ago they let me plus 200 other people go due to closing 200 stores down. We had the option to sign an agreement, agreeing to work until October 27th and we would receive a bonus for our cooperation, the reason they wanted us to stay is because they need people to run the stores until they are fully closed.... so my question/concern is, I don’t

Think I will make it until I’m 38 weeks, I am too uncomfortable and I get Braxton Hicks all day, but I want to tough it out because I need that bonus, if I get a doctors note saying I need to go on leave early, they should still pay me the bonus because technically it’s not my fault I’m pregnant, if that makes sense? Or should I say screw it and just leave already without the bonus, because I’m laid off anyways, and will have to go on disability. Also, after my disability am I able to go on unemployment since I am unemployed haha?