Ovulation Pain anyone?

Angela • 44 yr old Mother of 3 older children to previous marriage & a 4 year old boy to my partner of 5 yrs, ttc no 5 for 2 years, did fall pregnant last year in June but lost the baby at 12 weeks. Now Just had my baby boy Heath William 13/03/20 😍

So I got my positive smiley yesterday morning so I knew I was going to ovulate, about 11pm that night I had really bad pain that was like a massive stitch in my whole belly towards my bum, I couldn’t even walk properly with it, hurt to move, now this happened last month too, but I woke up with it after my positive surge that afternoon but I thought it was something I ate? Now I know it was definitely ovulation, had to have panadol & hot water bottle, anyone have this when ovulation day occurs? Wanted to baby dance again last night but too much pain. I don’t even get bad period pains either, is this normal? This is my 3rd month off the pill & I’m wondering if the pill masked it before? Not even when we were ttc Archer who is 19 months old now did I have this pain. It only lasted an hour or so