I can’t handle it

My mom came up for the birth of my baby, and has been incredibly helpful to my fiancé and I. She unfortunately has to leave this weekend and head back home. My dad is military and is going off for training and she has to go back for my younger brothers (14 and 12) which I understand completely but it still breaks my heart. They’re stationed a few states away and she missed most of my pregnancy. I don’t want her to go back I want my mom. I cry every time I think about it. I feel so pathetic, I’m an adult, I have a child I should be okay but I’m not and I don’t think I will be. My dad is deploying soon, and my mom gets depressed when he does and I wish she could be here with her granddaughter, at least to cheer her up a little but it isn’t possible. I want to go with her desperately but my fiancé is kind of a momma’s boy himself and wouldn’t go for it. I can feel my heart crumbling to pieces and I don’t want anyone to know, especially not my mom because it’ll break her heart too. I don’t want her to have to choose any of her kids over the others and I don’t want to add to her depression by her knowing I’m sad.