Heart broken 💔

Im feeling extra emotional today you guys. Honestly I just want to break down and cry over things that I can't control. First thing I see when I open my Facebook is a video some random guy posted and it was his purposely setting food on the ground and a god walking up to him then he grapped on of those white plastic pipes and wacked him as hard as he could in the back. The dog was hit so hard he was crying and flopping around. I emediately reported the video and commented on it how much he was a piece of shit. Then unfriended him. To be honest I'm not even sure how I was friends with him but we had mutual friends from my husbands family and he lives in another country so calling the cops is not an option. Anyways, its been a few hours and I just got back on Facebook and there was ANOTHER video on Facebook of a CNA in a nursing home who was smacking the old man around yelling at him to eat his food and he was just sitting there helpless 😭😭😭😭 like seriously what is wrong with people? I just want you to know if you are reading this and you have ever done anything like this to another person, animal, etc and think its okay, you are a piece of shit. You are a coward who only hurts things that cannot help themselves and you will rot in hell!!