smells

Snow

My son put on body spray.. I instantly had to run to the bathroom. I can't stand the smell of my channel perfume or my deodorant. The laundry detergent even makes me sick when the clothes make it to the dryer. I have to go complete fragrance free to not make me nauseous. My fiance has been doing all of the chores and cooking dinner. I'm just knocked on my ass as any smells send my stomach turning. I haven't even been able to eat healthy because when I eat salads I instantly regret it. I thought I'd bypass this morning sickness this time. Since I usually get it much earlier but this is just the beginning. I hope I can start working out again. I haven't been able to do anything for two days it's either I'm sleeping or nauseated. I know I'm not the only one, but I feel like my children don't understand how uncomfortable pregnancy is and I think they're getting bothered with me when I push them away for hugs because their smell triggers my gag reflux. My older son (8) actually thought I didn't want to hug him and cried. I keep explaining to them its not them I'm just going to be sick for a little while. I'd really like to bypass to 2ed trimester