Drugs and Love

I tried mushrooms for the first time in my life. It was an eye opening amazing experience. My boyfriend and I we're in a rough patch that I at the time thought would never end. We ate the mushrooms together and were listening to Alaina Braze , we started to have sex and I've never felt so connected to someone in my life we we're one. I remember needing my for head right on his like our third eyes were just open connecting to eachother this vibe/aura just took over us together and it was the most beautiful amazing feeling I have ever felt in my life. I felt full, I felt love, I felt safe. It feels like it went on for a life time. At the end of this sexual experience we both cried automatically after we have never experienced something so intense and beautiful and the fact that it happen made us together we learned a lot about each other just in that moment. From that point on, I realized that we will go through shit but we will always be okay no matter the stuggle we can do it together

UPDATE:

Clearly I didn't say enough. My babe and I have been together for 6 years already. We connected on so many levels I just wanted to talk about this experience because it was so beautiful to us both. For everyone saying "Try having a connection with out drugs" like shut up. We are both very connected to each other no matter what and the fact we shared this together just brought us closer. The sex is better. The communication is better. The understand of one another is better. You wouldn't understand if you don't know how mushrooms work so stop fucking judging me because I wanted to tell you about this ONE TIME. This was a over year ago and now I'm pregnant with our first kid, just bought our first home and purchased 2 cars at 21 years old. I don't care what you have to say we have been though it all and with this experience we learned we want to go through it all with each other who cares if we we're in a rough patch it helped us and it's not like we run and do mushrooms Everytime we have an issue. I could never do it with anyone else he's my protector he makes me feel safe and the whole time we were on it I didn't have one bad negitave thought about him trust me if we we're not as connected as we are our experience together would have been much different. I didn't make this lame girls to judge me and I loveeeeee you girls that are with me on the subject and understand how this works