I’m pretty scared

I started birth control back in 2012, I was on the depo shot then after three years I switched to the pills, then I quit taking them about a year ago. My periods are usually pretty regular (see pictures below) but this month it has not came and I got a neg blood test and the hospital said the urine test was neg. I’ve started cramping last Sunday, up until Friday I believe it was just lower pelvic cramps then my back started cramping then slowed down Saturday then got really bad (being in the heat fishing probably didn’t help it) but the cramps got to the point I was almost certain I was going to start, then nothing, so I took s hpt that night and next morning, then went to the hospital, all they did was a urine sample and said I wasn’t pregnant and women just miss periods sometimes, I could accept that if I hadn’t been cramping for days, at the beginning of the year I went to a different hospital because I kept getting really sick with a fever and I had strep, I also was hurting so bad in the pelvic area I couldn’t stand up straight and it hurt to urinate, so they did a ct scan and put some kind of fluid through iv that is supposed to make it fill your like peeing, but they said everything looked okay, my mom suggested a bladder infection so I got antibiotics, I also have high uric acid as well, if I had pcos, would it have shown up on that ct scan back in January, I’m so worried, I want so badly to be able to have babies and I’m scared I won’t be able to or I’m gonna be trying for so long and still won’t have them, also I had been sexually active before I was on birth control for about a year with no protection what’s so ever and I never gotten pregnant then either, I’m glad because I wasn’t ready then but I still think back about that and I feel like it’s a good possibility something maybe wrong with me. I’m